If this is your first time receiving treatment with A New You, you will need to know a few things.
- We will ask for a detailed health and habit history.
- We will check your posture and range of motion.
- You will need to wear or bring loose confortable clothing to change into (like work out clothes) because you do not need to get undressed.
- Your treatments can be sore and tender, because you have and injury, please let your therapist know as soon as treatment Is painful and more that you can bare. Soreness from treatment can happen and last a few days after treatment.
- Once treatment is over we will re-evaluate your posture and range of motion. Then set you up and a treatment plan to prevent this issue from coming back. Once injury is healed you just need maintenance once every 3-6 months.
*If you have health risks talk with your doctor to make sure manual therapy is safe for you! A New You is not responsible for any affects manual therapy can have if you do not keep us properly informed of your health issues!*
*With some therapies soreness, tenderness, bruising, & raised red bumps, can be present during and after the treatment. Please inform your therapist the instant you feel that anything about your session needs to be changed ( pressure, temperature of the room, extra draping, if you begin to feel dizzy ect.) You comfort and safety are our upmost priorities we can not help you feel safe or comfortable if you do not keep us informed of how you are feeling during your treatment.*